Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I barely like Batman in general but the first season of Batman was pretty cool. RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

We’re never gonna get Radical Heights Story Mode

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

seeing the player count is really sobering. I assumed that since they were making games off of Game of Thrones, Batman, and The Walking Dead that they were printing money. I had no idea that sales figures were that dire.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

elf help book posted:

TFW you realize we'll never get Telltale Deadpool

there's totally gonna be a CliffyB thing where the devs on twitter talk about how they proposed $40 million to make Crazy Rich Asians: A Telltale Adventure or The Handmaid's Tale: The Telltale Saga

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

elf help book posted:

Fortnite: Story Mode

it's free to play but you need to buy V-bucks to recharge your CLEMENTINE WILL REMEMBER THAT meter.

• Locked thread