Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You were always cool. Don't come to the quinoa lentil frozen latte truck tomorrow.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

mysterious loyall X posted:

if i got laid off from a programming job in san francisco i'd use the opportunity to move literally anywhere else on the planet and maybe not program anymore, instead of going to san rafael to meet a quebecoise french pedophile who says hon hon hon je suis buy le tapas and zee smhall platters fohr ou, oui oui

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'll always appreciate Telltale for making "adventure" games accessable to people who don't want to gently caress around in menus 90% of the time trying to figure out the next crappy obtuse puzzle. I don't care what anyone says. Old School adventure games suck rear end.

idk about all old adventure games, but i got day of the tentacle free on the ps4 one month and it was loving awful

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

GorfZaplen posted:

Maniac Mansion is good, it let's you do just about anything you can think of and generally it leads to a solution of some sort. There being multiple solutions makes it a lot better than most lucasarts adventure games where you have to follow their insane cartoon logic to figure out what to do

that was my problem with day of the tentacle. i was stuck right around when you get the chance to start traveling through time, so i caved in and looked up that one particular spoiler and it blew my mind how bad the puzzle was, so i kept going and they were pretty much all like that, so i decided not to waste my time

also the humor was loving awful

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
lucasarts game where your puzzle is to use a piece of twine tied to a pigeon to get a pack of fart-gum that someone threw onto the roof, and then use your spork to flick the fart-gum into the security guard's mouth so that he farts so hard he shits himself and has to run to the bath room, allowing you access to the "lovely boxers"

300 pound gen-x nostalgia gamer: "Hahahaha, they don't make games like they used to!"

• Locked thread