Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

The Jumpoff posted:

I hit 28 and sent a request to join DontTrustICR.

I just did the same as Snowmank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

Added. Up to 8 whole members.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

In as Namaer#12T0, requested a donttrusticr invite and also need some friend requests

Zone of Danger
Apr 21, 2010
Does this game have a more sane arena model than MSF? Not being locked when you're in battle on offense in MSF meant incredibly unpredictable arena placement, so if this game does something similar it's not really for me.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

DontTrustICR request sent as bam#18V3

And..in, thanks.
Sent friend requests to all members

YerDa Zabam fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Oct 7, 2018

SurprisedEel
Dec 29, 2008
Just applied to DontTrustICR as SurprisedEel#1FPM.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

Just downloaded it, even though the first review shown in the app store basically said, "THIS GAME WILL RUIN YOUR loving LIFE HOLY gently caress".

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

The man called M posted:

Just downloaded it, even though the first review shown in the app store basically said, "THIS GAME WILL RUIN YOUR loving LIFE HOLY gently caress".

I suppose any game with IAP, and the right (well wrong) type of person could have that. So far it seems less sneaky and also less of the usual multiple high cost pop-ups.

Man, though, I do wonder how many people totally gently caress their poo poo up with these games. I remember seeing people casually mentioning spending 14k on Puzzle and Dragons.
I still play and enjoy the game after 4 years I've spent less than 100 quid. More due to being poor than self control tbqh

Zone of Danger
Apr 21, 2010
Applying to DontTrustICR as SAZoneOfDanger#1AHQ

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
How is the PvP in this game so far?

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

I just now lost my third game for the day so I'd say: fun while climbing the ranks, annoying when being only presented with stronger teams while having to finish your dailies.
You're always fighting a bot version of another player so you could probably outplay some (most?) of them but manual play in phone games is a hell nah for me.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Opened up two spots in Kobolds.

Feel free to come on over.

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Opened up two spots in Kobolds.

Feel free to come on over.

Sent request as Stacker#1HGX.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

You’re in. Get in discord my friend if you aren’t already. When raids start, gotta stay coordinated!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

The new Age of Magic update 1.7.6 is available to download! 🎉

Feel free to check the details: https://www.facebook.com/notes/age-of-magic/age-of-magic-176-new-events-and-bugfixes/2203853756557744/

Important: the new Events and changes in the skills of Kage and Tsuna will appear in the game near days along with the forced update ✊ The bugfixes are implemented!

https://www.facebook.com/AgeOfMagicGame/videos/2030920573640819/

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Oh man I got Kage on lock. Just got to level two more dwarves I guess.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
looks like Kage is the answer to the healer meta. I expect to see everyone running him by Friday

Zorblack
Oct 8, 2008

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm Zorb#16WV, and I'm enjoying this game immensely so far.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

quote:

Raids will appear in November

Of course, we understand that the news about delaying the release can upset our players. 😃 Therefore, we decided to add three raids instead of the planned two. Yes, even the high levels will have something to do in new clan raids against epic bosses! 💀💎

👉 By moving the release date, we get the time that is needed not to upset you with the release of the unfinished game mode. So we’ll focus on fixing errors and polishing other elements of the game along with finishing our work on raids. ✨

As we promised, along with the release of raids, a serious rebalance of heroes will occur in the game, which is awaited by many players now. Details of the upcoming changes will be published soon, as well as the rules of future raids — stay tuned! 😉

So, start filling up the other clan, Don’tTrustICR. Also, because I am SUPER TRUSTWORTHY, can you all actually change the name please? As much of a ham I am, I would love to see a more inclusive clan name. Trash Dragons (thank you bunny for the hilarious name for Kobolds) would be a good one for instance. At the end of the day, it’s the groups choice.

Just make it a little more inviting please because with raids, we should fill up the second clan for November and be good from there.

Edit:
More news below:

We have received a lot of awesome ideas 💡 and suggestions from our players recently.

As I promised we discussed them and even decided to release some of them in future.

So here they are:

The achievements system;
increasing synergy between heroes of one faction via special ‘leader’ skills;
improving the description of Tournament conditions;
autobanning for spammers;
improving AI to cease him attacking invulnerable heroes;
detailed Marks description from the 1st level of a hero;
gifts system;
and even option to choose skins for heroes!

We give a big thanks to the community of Age of Magic players ❤ for generating such great ideas which we will be glad to implement.

👉 Keep an eye on announcements not to miss the moment when we add new features to the game!

ICR fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Oct 22, 2018

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

DontTrustICR is now Trash Dragons ya big whiner.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Thanks and gosh bless. Praise Santa

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
Enjoying this so far as CDW#14BG

Did the crazy Rocket Racoon guy from Marvel Heroes join this and whale out on Rok? I could see him doing that.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The character events are on a rotation right? Like the Rok one will be followed by Ninja followed the Fox Lady which will be followed by the Spider Guy and repeat?

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

Yes, they come around once a month.

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.

CDW posted:

Enjoying this so far as CDW#14BG

Did the crazy Rocket Racoon guy from Marvel Heroes join this and whale out on Rok? I could see him doing that.

I mean, I did? But Leowyld has since spread his liar wings and embraced wolfmen and fox creatures instead of only the purest Rocket of racons.

Maladictus
Feb 22, 2013
Applied to Trash Dragons as Maladictus_SA#1F66

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

In Kobolds, but if Trash Dragons need friends I'm Mykkel#17CR

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

Trash Dragons is dead. RIP Trash Dragons, we will reuse your name elsewhere.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

2 spots in Kobolds. Get ready for raids guys!

If you apply just tell me here or in discord.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Does anyone else have problems with the game only opening in one orientation? It always opens so my home button is on the left hand side, rather than the right.

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

Hey guys, I'm out for a while. Feel free to kick me from the guild.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Much love Loten!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Guys, the huge update is finally here. Clan raids highlight this one!!!!

GET THE HELL IN! It’s time to finally play the game.

Kobolds is the clan name if you want to leech off the goon brethren.

Patch notes: https://www.facebook.com/notes/age-of-magic/patch-notes-18-raids-rebalance-and-the-new-event/2243137919295994/

In celebration, I did this today.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Lastly, the full notes: https://www.reddit.com/r/ageofmagic/comments/a7b4ed/the_update_is_on_raids_rebalance_and_the_new_event/?st=JPTVM96L&sh=83c90bf3

The long-awaited Age of Magic update is here at last!

We introduce Clan Raids and Leaderboard, heroes rebalance, a lot of improvements, squashed bugs, and even a new event!

Enjoy reading the changelog and please don't be scared if the update didn't appear in your AppStore or Google Play yet — it will slowly appear in various countries during the next hours :relieved:

New Game Mode: Clan Raids
Join a Clan or create one to battle in one of the three Raids. Obtain high-level equipment and Raid Tokens and exchange them for Maedb Shards in the Raid Shop!

New Hero and Event: Winter's Break
Assemble a squad of Barbarians to obtain Siegfried Shards and unlock the new hero from the Knights of the Council faction. Winter's Break, the monthly event, starts up on December 19 and lasts for 5 days.

Hero Rebalance
The healing mechanic has been altered. Healing is now based on the percentage of max HP of the heroes being healed, rather than the percentage of the healer’s max HP. We introduced this change to ensure that heroes with a larger HP pool are healed more efficiently and are therefore harder to kill, whereas heroes with a smaller HP pool have less HP restored.

The immortality buff mechanic (granted by Silver Moon and Azariel’s abilities) has been changed too. This buff can now disappear after the hero has endured several attacks. We did this so that heroes with low speed couldn’t remain immortal for too long.

Hero stats and abilities have also undergone some changes. These changes will help make Healer-based squads less efficient than before, all while ensuring Healers are as valuable as ever.

Azariel
Decreased base magic fortitude and physical fortitude.Decreased base attack damage by 24%. Increased health steal by 27%.

Red Shadow: Decreased healing gained through health steal by 40%. Added a debuff which decreases enemy fortitude. Increased ability cooldown by 1 turn.
Brotherhood of Blood: Decreased healing power by 40%. Added a chance to restore Azariel’s initiative. Decreased the healing power of the buff gained by characters at low remaining health by 50%. Increased ability cooldown by 2 turns.
Ambror
Increased base attack damage by 20%.

Nailing Shot: Increased ability damage by 15%. Increased the mark’s slowdown time and power on all levels (40% max).
Dwarf Bolt: The ability now decreases the target’s dodge chance and cannot be dodged.
Arekhon Guard
Power of Arekhon: Decreased healing power by 26%.
Arekhon Shadow
Increased base attack damage by 16%.

Shadow Dance: Increased damage by 84%.
Shadow Judgement: Now the Shadow has a chance to attack another random enemy after casting the ability.
Swamp Killer
The Killer Strike and the Disemboweling swapped. Now Disemboweling has become a basic attack and does not have a cooldown, and cooldown for Killer Strike has been added.

Disemboweling: Decreased damage at all levels.
Abyss Hound
Howl of the Abyss: Now the ability ignores the target’s fortitude.
Blood Priest
Increased base attack health steal by 470%.

Cry of the Void: Decreased damage dealt to allied targets to 15%. Now depends on their max HP, rather than on Blood Priest’s.
Black Sacrifice: Decreased healing power by 22%. Added armor increase to allies. The less health an ally has, the more armor they gain. Increased healing gained by Arekhon heroes from ability level 6 onwards by 30%.
Kobolock
Decreased magic fortitude, base physical fortitude, and magic fortitude obtained through equipment.

Moonshine: Decreased healing power by 50%. Allied Kobold speed increases, while other heroes are slowed.
Xaart
Decreased magic fortitude, base physical fortitude, and magic fortitude obtained through equipment.

Darkness of Oblivion: Increased max dodge chance bonus to 30%. Dodge chance increase buff is now three times lower for heroes from factions other than Demon.
Illusory Immortality: Now decreases the damage taken instead of applying the Immortality buff. Decreased healing by 45% at all levels. Chance to resurrect several heroes now increases with the ability level (75% chance to resurrect two heroes and 25% chance to resurrect three heroes at once at ability level 7). Increased ability cooldown at ability level 7 by 1 turn. Decreased damage dealt to allies to 10%.
Succubus
Demonic Kiss: Decreased damage over time.
Lucky
Increased base health by 10%. Decreased magic fortitude obtained through equipment.Decreased base damage by 20% at all levels.

Overgrowth: Removed the increased healing buff. Decreased the power of healing gained by heroes whose health is lower than 50% by 45%. Added a buff decreasing the damage from the next few attacks. Decreased healing over time power by approximately 30%. Changed healing over time mechanic. The less health an ally has left, the more efficiently they’re healed. Increased ability cooldown by 1 turn at all levels.
Lifebloom: Decreased healing power by 40%. The resurrected hero is granted a healing over time buff. Increased ability cooldown at ability level 7 by 2 turns.
Blood Mage
Increased base attack damage by 50%.

Dusk of Arekhon: Now passively decreases the percentage of any healing gained by an enemy. Increased damage over time from the ability by 200% and changed duration to 2 turns.
Rivers of Blood: Increased damage by 175%. Increased debuff duration from ability level 6 onwards.
Silver Moon
Decreased base physical fortitude and magic fortitude obtained through equipment.Decreased base attack damage by 25%.

Healing Flow: Decreased healing power by 30%. The ability now has a chance to grant immunity to damage over time debuffs.
Waters of Life: Decreased healing power by 30%. The immortality buff is now granted to the several heroes at the lowest health rather than everyone. Has a chance to remove a random debuff from an ally.
Kharannah
Increased base health by 20%. Decreased base physical fortitude and magic fortitude.

Healing Light: Decreased healing power by 15%. Now increases magic fortitude for all allies. Increased ability cooldown by 1 turn.
Light of Heroes: The resurrected heroes now return to battle with less health. Only one resurrected hero will gain more powerful healing, equal to regular healing.
Hargrim
Decreased base physical fortitude, magic fortitude, and magic fortitude obtained through equipment.Decreased base attack damage by 18%.

Light of Earth: Decreased healing power by 30%. Increased ability cooldown by 1 turn.
Power of Mountains: Decreased ability cooldown by 2 turns at all levels.
Hilia
Decreased base magic fortitude.Decreased base damage by 35% at all levels.

Poisoned Healing: Decreased healing power by 45%. Increases armor by a certain percentage. Armor increase buff is now two times lower for heroes from factions other than Ra’Archne. Decreased ability cooldown from 8 to 6 turns at all levels. Decreased damage over time debuff duration on allies from 3 to 2 turns at all levels.
Mimicry: Removed ability dodge buff for everyone except Ra’Archne. Added an armor piercing buff, which will be more powerful for Ra’Archne heroes than others.
Other Changes and Improvements
Friend requests now appear in the Friends interface
You can now view ability details for the next level beforehand
Decreased the drop chance of some level VI equipment elements (Spellbook, Talisman, and Spyglass fragments) in the regular campaign, as they can be obtained from Raids
Increased the amount of equipment available in the markets
Increased the daily rewards
Changed Clan Quest rewards. You can now obtain better loot for completing the more difficult quests, and less for easier ones.
You can now resend an expired request to join a clan
Now requests to join a Clan are reset if the Clan status is changed from Upon request to Closed
New request / invitation indicators are now located in the main menu
Added profile pictures to the chat. Tap the picture to open the player’s profile
Tap the Clan name in the information interface to see the Clan’s details
Profanity filter now reacts to words with repeated characters
Completed Events no longer appear in the main menu
Bug Fixes
AI-controlled heroes no longer attempt to kill immortal heroes at low health
At least one position in the market now changes upon refreshing
You can no longer exceed the member cap in the Clan by accepting new members and replacing current ones
Fixed some errors in Clan Quests localization
The player’s heroes now appear correctly when viewing them at the Arena
Fixed a bug that prevented attacks from displaying properly on the Arena
Fixed a bug that prevented the Tournament window from closing
Fixed a bug that caused incorrect information about maxed out abilities to appear
Fixed a bug that caused the daily quest list to disappear when quickly tapping the Claim button
Fixed a bug that prevented the daily quest timer from refreshing properly
Fixed Ra’Archne Queen’s animation at 4x battle speed
Fixed a bug that prevented the Chest names and prices from displaying properly in the Shop after the update
Fixed item sorting in faction chests, offers, and the victory screen
Various improvements in the item search interface, claiming rewards, mail, and display of blocked players. Fixed dozens of other minor bugs.

ICR fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Dec 18, 2018

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Anyone still palying this, Lunar New year with Journey to the West theaming. Though the special missions for the event are hilarious, because in the 3rd node you only have Pigsy and The Monkey King available and they cannot beat the enemies in the level.

That's some good game design.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

twistedmentat posted:

Anyone still palying this, Lunar New year with Journey to the West theaming. Though the special missions for the event are hilarious, because in the 3rd node you only have Pigsy and The Monkey King available and they cannot beat the enemies in the level.

That's some good game design.

I do!

So you have to use your red fireworks to beat the enemy team. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer
Applied to Kobolds with same name as here. This game seems fun.