Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iny
Jan 11, 2012

Mycroft Holmes posted:

gently caress the righthand tower of the castle in the future. i'm supposed to lure this ghost up like twice so far and stop time to jump on these wheels? gently caress you.

oh God yes that bit is so mean. I would recommend that you leave it alone until you've gotten the upgrade from the true ending final dungeon, which lets you bypass it entirely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iny
Jan 11, 2012

MShadowy posted:

(I should probably note that I'm... kinda suspicious of them too now, what the hell.)

Suspicious that they might be heavy-handed, unsubtle writers? Sure, that's reasonable. Suspicious that they might be Nazis themselves for being very unsubtle about how one of the bad guys in their game is Magical Hitler? Thaaaaat's a bit of a stretch.

(I don't know if you're suggesting the latter. I actually saw someone suggest that yesterday on another forum, though.)