Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Goff taking me to the promised land this week!

Looks at opponents QB: Mahomes

gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I am being royally hosed by Gurley and Diggs.

Why is there still so much football left to play?

Please stop.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Guy in my big money league, who is 0-3, has Kupp. Gonna lose to the last winless team...fml

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Aw, I was so happy to get Dalvin Cook back into my lineup after they said he was healthy. But they had him on a limited snap count :qq:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I may have to eat a L because of my RB's being mostly out due to byes or suspension, but next week I get CMC, Mark Ingram and Adrian Peterson back.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I've got nearly 60 points between two dudes I left on the bench and I'm still running away with this poo poo

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

I've got nearly 60 points between two dudes I left on the bench and I'm still running away with this poo poo

Hey now, Demayrius Thomas could still score me ... 82 points

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Looks like I might eat a W this week.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I need Alex Collins to go off...gonna probably lose this week :sigh:

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Yeeeah 3-1 crew checking in. As long as I don't get -10 points out of Tyreek

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Not only did I win, I scored the most points in the league this week and my TE got hurt and didn't even score a point!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

wandler20 posted:

Not only did I win, I scored the most points in the league this week and my TE got hurt and didn't even score a point!

Welcome to the win column!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I'm 3-1 bitch! And I've lost SO MANY points to bad bench/start decisions. Already this week I have 31.50 points for one player on the bench and I'm a bit worried because I see you guys scoring 160+ when I rarely even break 130. I'm enjoying doing it though so I thank you guys for convincing me to join.

When I didn't screw up and autodraft I think my draft was pretty successful even though I missed out on getting a high volume RB. Antonio Brown and Adam Thielen have been reliable, especially Thielen. In the later rounds I picked up Kenny Golladay, Calvin Ridley, Jared Cook, Eric Ebron and TJ Yeldon who basically all ended up getting more touches and more fantasy points than people expected. There were a couple busts, Marquise Goodwin for example hasn't done poo poo and Ted Ginn neither.

My main RBs aren't great, Jordan Howard was the first one I took and he's looking like a massive bust (he got me all of two and half points last week). Royce Freeman has been somewhat reliable due to getting in for some touchdowns but he's not a huge yards guy and he can't score a touchdown every single week. This week is the first time I'm starting Ridley, Jared Cook and TJ Yeldon so let's hope their performances the last two weeks weren't flukes! Given my luck the second I change around the starting lineup the guys on the bench will start killing it.

Silly Burrito posted:

I may have to eat a L because of my RB's being mostly out due to byes or suspension, but next week I get CMC, Mark Ingram and Adrian Peterson back.

I assume you were the one who proposed a trade? Sorry I didn't respond but I am still interested and will probably come to you with an offer this coming week. I've got some pretty decent receives to throw around, is Adrian Peterson the only guy you'd be willing to trade?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Play posted:

I assume you were the one who proposed a trade? Sorry I didn't respond but I am still interested and will probably come to you with an offer this coming week. I've got some pretty decent receives to throw around, is Adrian Peterson the only guy you'd be willing to trade?

Sure, I'll always listen to offers, and I did propose a trade a while back but I'll be damned if I can remember what it was. :)

That is my one pet peeve, and this isn't directed at you Play, just in general. If someone makes a trade offer, just accept, decline, or even throw back a kicker for your whole team trade back. I always wonder if the person saw it and just didn't like it or if they didn't see it, or if they're insulted by it when I don't get a response.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

That is my one pet peeve, and this isn't directed at you Play, just in general. If someone makes a trade offer, just accept, decline, or even throw back a kicker for your whole team trade back. I always wonder if the person saw it and just didn't like it or if they didn't see it, or if they're insulted by it when I don't get a response.

lol I was bitching about this very thing in the main ffl thread. Drives me insane!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Word yeah I didn't want to do anything accidentally so I didn't touch it, next time I'll make sure to give a solid yes or no

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Play posted:

Word yeah I didn't want to do anything accidentally so I didn't touch it, next time I'll make sure to give a solid yes or no

It's all good, it's your first time playing and it's one of those things you learn as fantasy football etiquette :)

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

gently caress the Redskins. gently caress Jordan Reed.

That is all.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Aw yeah, I barely beat the guy who started 2 dudes on byes

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
3-2, better than last week.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

4-1 crew where you at.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

well the season started well

it uh, hasn't kept up

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

waah posted:

4-1 crew where you at.

lol I'm 4-1 and #12 in points scored

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Jokes on ya'll. Soon Bell shall return and I'll have a single running that's worth a poo poo.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

3-2, better than last week.

:hellyeah:

Also, I picked up Cleveland's defense but forgot to put them in and barely won (by 1 pt) against W Eaters. Being in 5 leagues is hard :smith:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

weird Asian candy posted:

Also, I picked up Cleveland's defense but forgot to put them in and barely won (by 1 pt) against W Eaters. Being in 5 leagues is hard :smith:

Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

WampaLord posted:

Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Rekt*

*by 1 point

:smug:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I lost again. 1-4. Just like the Falcons.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

wandler20 posted:

I lost again. 1-4. Just like the Falcons.

Hopefully after next week you will be 1-5. Just like the Falcons.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Hopefully after next week you will be 1-5. Just like the Falcons.

If that means the Bucs win, I'll take it.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Being in 6 has got me to the point where I just set my lineup on Sunday and forget about it. I can't remember who I'm supposed to cheer for and against. I'll check Sunday night to get a general sense, but it's almost too much to keep up with.

And I still have this #1 waiver for this league.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

wandler20 posted:

I'm pulling for you but I feel like we both know Atlanta is going to win this dumb game.

Silly Burrito posted:

Being in 6 has got me to the point where I just set my lineup on Sunday and forget about it. I can't remember who I'm supposed to cheer for and against. I'll check Sunday night to get a general sense, but it's almost too much to keep up with.

And I still have this #1 waiver for this league.

It really is a lot...I am going to cut down next year, though not this league. We gonna keep this bitch rollin!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I have taken my rightful place as king of the NFC South Fantasy Football League. Bow down to me, peasants

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

So question, I've been hesitant to release dudes because we said we were gonna do this as a dynasty and stuff.

Did we ever make a determination on what exactly we were doing?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Play posted:

I have taken my rightful place as king of the NFC South Fantasy Football League. Bow down to me, peasants

Of course the guy who has never played before is gonna own the rest of us :argh:

waah posted:

So question, I've been hesitant to release dudes because we said we were gonna do this as a dynasty and stuff.

Did we ever make a determination on what exactly we were doing?

We are doing keepers, we just need to decide how many keepers. 2? 3? I think the normal is 3 but I have never been part of a keeper league before.

We also need to start discussing rewards and punishments :getin:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

The Buccs will find a way to blow it against the weakest Atlanta defense in a decade.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Chilichimp posted:

The Buccs will find a way to blow it against the weakest Atlanta defense in a decade.

This is absolutely true.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
You sons of bitches I only got 2 of my 5 waiver moves in :argh:

My garbage team can't get lucky all year

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Tyreek Hill bs cost me the game this week :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Won 2 of 3, making my move!