Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

BrianWilly posted:

It also doesn't hurt that this series still doesn't give us any reasons to actually root against the Hellfire Club.

I mean, the Cuckoos are very murdery. You can make the case that everyone they've killed isn't a 'good' guy, but they certainly haven't only killed in self defense.

bull3964 fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Sep 28, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

The season is 15 episodes, so there are still 3 unaired. Not quite the end of the season yet.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

I would say that's likely, but then again it's also a marvel show now owned by Disney, so it's probably not quite as cut and dry as the ratings.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

It was reported yesterday that the deal is likely to close in March.

What it DID do was kill a bunch of film projects.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/marvel/amp/2019/01/14/disney-fox-merger-all-marvel-projects-scrapped-xmen-fantastic-four/

But I'm not sure if TV will end up following the same thought processes or not.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Might as well stick out the season as there's virtually no chance of renewal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

We'll probably never know as I doubt Fox is renewing the show. Stranger things have happened, but unless Disney is passing the word that they want to keep the show around as part of an X-Men strategy, the ratings pretty much put it in cancellation territory.