Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Man, this season looks sort of crummy aside from Jojo. Well, season 2 of Thunderbolt fantasy gives me an excuse to go back to the first season and finally watch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

klapman posted:

At one point you can go on a date with one of the girls, and there's a choice of movies. Standard horror, action, romance, etc, but there's also what is basically a movie for preschoolers. If you pick it the protagonist is hooting and hollering in the theater, screaming and having an incredible time, as the girl sits there staring into the screen with a completely vacant expression.

lmfao

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Droyer posted:

Were not done by trigger.

Ive had to edit posts multiple times because I always want to say Trigger did TTGL and then I have to scramble back and change it to Gainax