Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the setting of the space fishing show is so incredibly stupid its hard to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://streamable.com/3ot7n

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

can't wait for the fuckin mechs to appear

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Motto posted:

this seems overdramatic, even as someone with less than no interest in GS

yeah, all the real sakuga heads know all the talented animators are on the maid show

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

DisDisDis posted:

How much worse is Goblin Slayer than the average popular Go Nagai thing?

nothing you haven't seen if youve read devilman, devilwoman or seen any exploitation horror made in the last 40 years

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

they should make a crossed anime

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

hell, make a franken fran anime too

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Agronox posted:

Is that for the movie? Wonder who the other character is. Doesn’t look like the lieutenant.

mary sue

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

there's some extremely disgusting stuff airing this season that i can't believe people are being allowed to talk about in this forum without punishment. honestly i thought we had higher standards. i am talking of course about the show where a monster picks a boy from a middle school yearbook and then forcibly marries him without any choice on his part, Jingai-san no Yome

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

that thread has been the only fun thing this whole season so that's enough of a reason to reopen it

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

if there were any this season i would

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Wark Say posted:

Okay, just to start things:
  • The Buddy Cop anime Double-Decker
  • The Zombie Girls who are also idols, Zombie Land Saga
  • SSSS.Gridman which seems to be a weird hybrid about tokusatsu, mecha and kaiju!
  • The 2nd Season of the beary good Spaghetti Western-esque (Spaghetti Eastern?) Golden Kamuy
  • Katakuri Circus got an anime
  • More JoJo's GioGio's Bizarre Adventure
  • Run like the Wind about handsome boys running.
  • Hinomaru Zumo about cute boys fighting with Sumo.
  • The Bunny Girl anime
  • Urobuchi's wuxia adventure, Thunderbolt Fantasy's 2nd season!
  • Girls Love anime Bloom into You
Yeah, I sorta put the three I like the most on top, but that's almost a dozen anime that warrant at least a lookie-loo.

i watch 90% of first episodes in a season, you aren't telling me anything new

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

no not really

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

cutting off the improv segment is a crime

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the previous shows in the series (tesagure, gdgd fairies etc) had way more. idk about all of them off the top of my head, but some of them were also just animated parts of an hour long radio show so there's no way there isnt more

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

forget about these fairly freakin unwoke series, its time for another motherfwiggen airsoft anime

where upotte failed, where c3-bu floundered, where sabagebu ....funnied, its time for a serious look at what really deserves attention:

“Kokura Hikari is a first-year high school girl who loves rifle shooting. She entered Chidori High School because it had a shooting club, but finds that the club had been disbanded. She had only one day to find enough members to reform the club, but luckily was able to find three other first-year girls who she had met at a competition in middle school.

Thus begins the daily activities of the Chidori High Shooting Club.“

lets get together and shoot in school!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i hope the mc is the isreali gun so we can have a fun thread

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i have a great sense of inner joy within me while you worry about uhhh a boy in euphonium

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

here i helped

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

its an inconsequential facebook poll

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KILjwOqvfx4

time to destroy the french again

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

good news Choboraunyopomi fans,

the hit manga/anime Jakusansei Million Arthur is getting an anime. well another one i guess. either way this one is getting on tv so it might actually get translated

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

AnoHito posted:

How's it compare to Ai Mai Mi? I can never seem to find any information on anything Choboraunyopomi does, which sucks because the one thing I've seen from them is amazing.

i have no idea cause its not translated but i liked the ed

try fushigi na somera-chan, part of the extended ai mai miiverse

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3n76fmP9Og

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

congratulations to Shichisei no Subaru, which with 58 copies sold in its first week of sales, has had the worst first week sales of an anime ever

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

finally after 5 seasons no one on earth could possibly care about the show surely will be worth watching

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Splode posted:

Yeah I turned it off mid episode because of this, the show is boring as hell. When it's not problems being instantly solved by bullshit RPG mechanics, it's exposition. Yawn.

the first ep being 90% rpg stats exposition while the animators desperately used every single background effect in an attempt to make looking at a slime narrating less dull still couldn't save it from being the dullest first ep i've seen this season

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

adtrw must be the only forum where ppl read the op, congrats 👍

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

anyway forget about the lolicon poo poo, enjoy the hot new tejina senpai anime instead

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

chumbler posted:

That's a surprise. I kind of forgot about that one since scans seem to have dried up, but I guess it's still running?

the world can never get enough of big magic tricks :cheers:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

jump in now and enjoy this seasons biggest hit :)

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Expect My Mom posted:

women prove themselves superior yet again

yeah dakaichi is a real heavy hitter

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

kater posted:

Dakaichi is drat legit.

come on we can't condemn goblin slayer and then praise that, makes no sense

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

episode 1 had one guy get the other guy drunk, bring him to his apartment and then molests him until he runs away.

then he chases him while saying it only makes it more fun for him, molests him again and forces to other guy to give into his advances. much different

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i only need to take a whole 30 seconds to find any of the threads for it and see that most reactions are positive so idk wtf you are all on about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Zwiebel posted:

Native English speakers apparently a bunch of edgelords.
Central Europeans apparently into slime time.
Belgium secretly in cahoots with the Saga board of tourism.

every single country in europe where it's not top crunchy doesn't have the license :)

in related news, Japanese media watchdog Broadcasting Ethics & Program Improvement Organization (BPO) gave their monthly reply to viewer concerns about media:

The seven committee members dismissed concerns about the first episode's content. A viewer had expressed that the graphic sexual violence was a bad influence on young people but the committee responded that they felt adequate consideration went into how the scene was depicted and that they believe it falls within an acceptable range for what is aired in a late night time slot.