Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

grrarg posted:

This is by the Minami-ke/Yuru Yuri/Love Lab/Umaru-chan/Gabriel Dropout team so it will probably be better than the :yikes: description would suggest.

I don't care how strong the staff is, I can't imagine a scenario where a show with that description turns out to be anything but what it says it will be.

That is, gutter trash.

(Where is my Love Lab S2 dangit you're killing me here)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Agronox posted:

I am slowly reconciling myself to the reality that there will never be a season 2. Which is really too bad as it was such a great comedy kinda overlooked during its time.

The worst part is that the manga only starts to hit its stride right after the point where the anime ended, so we aren't even gonna see the best material animated.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I really wish Doga Kobo would be working on either Nozaki season 2, Gadbro season 2 or Hinalogi season 2 instead of that series yes

Don't worry I'm sure their next show after this season will be bette-

quote:

Miyako Hoshino is a shy college student and otaku. Miyako's younger sister Hinata, who is a fifth grader, has a classmate and friend named Hana. When they meet, Miyako falls for Hana at first sight.

:yikes:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

• Watching School Days with friends is the ultimate path to true human enlightenment and understanding.