Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I can't believe there's going to be no MHA this season. The one anime I watch. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

show already too real about anime fandom 20 seconds in

That first scene sold me the show, Kaos is so good. The latter half of the episode killed my enthusiasm though. :v:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Darth Walrus posted:

Incidentally, is there any meaningful tension or conflict in Slime? I know a bunch of folks seem to like it, but it sounds suspiciously like one of those 'overpowered protagonist bulldozes through everything, fixes everyone's problems with the dozens of superpowers they've pulled out of their rear end' shows, and I tend to find those pretty boring even when the power-fantasy they're fulfilling isn't outright reprehensible.

So far, no. It's fun but I think I'm going to drop it, I feel the next 20 episodes are going to be mostly the same.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Mentat Radnor posted:

Skeleton Book Homie Honda-san is just fuckin' awesome and everyone should be watching it.

That's the one show I ended up watching this season and :yeah:.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Spiritus Nox posted:

Yeah it feels like one of the sort of show you'd mention in the same breath as like My-Hime or something

...color me intrigued.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Please please please let Kaguya be good. :pray:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Wow, that's incredibly stylish (and 80s).

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I love Persona 5 but I have to admit that I like the idea of it more than the game itself.

The game has so many traces of rewrites and abandoned plots that its woke/awfulness duality is not that surprising. Hopefully if it ever gets a Golden edition its problems will get sanded down.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

same, but girl/girl

That'd require a female MC and that's never going to happen. Even the one that existed got dragged into the void. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

FilthyImp posted:

You linked good, but not Godly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTkc3e1741w
Brb getting some Tazos so I can play spanish Pogs while the commercials run.

Ah, nothing like the memories of watching half of las 12 casas over and over again because the TV network was too cheap to buy more episodes.