Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Congratulations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

drat. All those people must be onto something. Maybe it's worth checking out afterall.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

i still remember when the first season of SAO got announced and the general opinion here was that it was going to be boring tripe that no one would remember once the season was over.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Is this a loving edit

Why would it be?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Can't believe the show with the most amount of press in every direction, is popular and people are watching it.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Agronox posted:

Trump’s America

"..."

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Shut da gently caress up.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Terrible Opinions posted:

Saying Game of Thrones (good old GoT, insanely boring recent past GoT, or basically self-parody current GoT) is the same as Goblinslayer requires a really impressive refusal to engage with a work critically.

Agreed. Its rather unfair to goblin slayer

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

i don't believe you

Thems the breaks.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

ueno gunna be AOTS

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It was weird how the first arc in Persona 5 is about how gross teacher/student relationships are, and the inherent abuse in them. and then lets you gently caress and date your teacher anyways.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

IMO, a teacher should know better than to gently caress their students.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Kwyndig posted:

There's a lot of changes I would make to the romance systems in Persona games, and yeah same sex options is pretty high on the list. I never got around to playing P3P, could you have girlfriends in that or was it strictly a hetero only game?

They didn't remove the Aigis romance and added a few line changes to reflect it being f/f.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Terrible Opinions posted:

People changing their appearance to be more anime conventional attractive when they join the good guy team is dumb and should be avoided.

"..."

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Davincie posted:

just read your own posts and you get the same experience

Wow...Brutal.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Davincie posted:

watanabe is the jk rowling of anime

drat..Beaten.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ueno AOTY

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Davincie posted:

well its not gonna be as good as shield hero but i'll allow you to enjoy your pervert show

Thank you.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Goblin Slayer (2018)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It's ok cuz the Cygames anime this season is gonna be gay as hell unless they inexplicably tone things down for some reason [doubtful]