Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Persona 5 is still ongoing. If someone is still watching it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The Senran Kagura anime is going to have actual nudity like in Valkyrie Drive and not just the usual convenient censorship if that matters at all.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Persona 5 actually did end on schedule. They're making an OVA for the end of the year.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
To be fair, someone being isekaied into a world where he creates magic star children to fight monsters isn't the worst thing in the genre.

E: I also have a pretty good feeling this will be one of those anime that don't get simulcast but later on Sentai comes along and picks up the rights. Kinda like the Escha & Logy anime.

Dehry fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Oct 2, 2018

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/1047626833556992000

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
To think that an anime where a guy creates star babies with his harem is one of the more tame anime this season.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I think The Elder Scrolls has something to do with the RPG nature just as much as Tolkien.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Cruncyroll seems to have had some delays getting subs up for Conception.
https://www.crunchyroll.com/conception

quote:

Due to various issues, episode 1 is expected to launch on October 10th.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

More Goblins?

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Endorph posted:

before anyone asks why i know so much about this game, my ex was really into the two-tone hair girl from conception 2

She was a pretty interesting character. Definitely one of the better routes of the game.

I know a lot about the game because I 100% completed the character routes.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Conception is definitely a rushed adaptation with the MC picking the goofy dialogue choices. Even with all that was going on I don't think there was a single panty shot. (Disclaimer: the placeholder credits had some naked shilouettes in the first minute)

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The Senran Kagura anime does indeed have boobs. Crunchyroll has a censored and uncensored version. So yeah be careful with that one if not going through official means. I'm pretty sure the shady sources will go for the uncensored versions.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The story has been pretty decent. They established good and evil shinobi clans, then showed the relationships between students of a good and evil school. Then it turns out the major financial backer of the evil school wanted to revive a yoma. He's temporarily set back and recruits another team of evil shinobi for another attempt while the good shinobi school develops a rivalry with another good shinobi school and the previous evil shinobi team become rogue ninja. The man is finally defeated after a second round, but in the process the girls learn their main job after graduation is to hunt yoma and the big one is coming. The last few games have been Ninja leaders going rogue and creating barriers around islands to protect themselves.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The Conception anime is still a thing. It's very rushed.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Somehow I've been stuck in a free trial loop on VRV after redeeming a $10 "please come back" gift card. I'll sign back up then after a free trial period would expire the charge disappears from my card and I'm no longer premium. I really haven't been bothered to report it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer