Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Bunnygirl-senpai e1 was better than I expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Sumo Boys was very sports anime and I will be very disappointed when that kid does not sumo bears for training.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Ibblebibble posted:

Bunny Girl Senpai continues to be extremely good.

ez 8/10 slap

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
The preview image for Toji no Miko 22 is still "Coming Soon" and that aired in June.

Akanesasu Shoujo remains exactly the perfect amount of dumb.

and i refuse to believe Asuka isn't gay as hell

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

kater posted:

Three. The third is so beyond the pale that I can't find the words. And that's not in the description. The description doesn't even hint at what it is just hey it's a maid.

The first episode was ridiculously well made and I was confused why nobody else was saying so.

I need you to explain how the gently caress you got past the maid saying "I'm not interested in girls who've begun to menstruate" in the first episode without realizing she was a pedophile.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Did Issei ever try to kill Shirou? There's also Rin's three friends.

There's a dead end where issei kills shirou under Caster's mind control iirc.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Spiritus Nox posted:

Akanesasu Shoujo has basically become Stupid Gay Techno Persona at this point. I can't really call it a good show, but it's become quite satisfying in a very Junk Food sorta sense.

I can't believe how hard the last two episodes have been calling me out

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
When y'all say "second season" are you talking about the prequel thing or the sequel thing?

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Spiritus Nox posted:

Also Spyce doubling down on goofs and fluff would make it easier to stop making deeply unflattering comparisons to Princess Principal :v:

This is basically the thing killing my interest in Spyce.

Glad to see that Yuu prime can recognize which Asuka is hers.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Sindai posted:

It struck me as the magical girl equivalent of superhero comics where a guy with super strength punches someone and they explode into bloody chunks.

It is extremely this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
So did anyone actually watch RErideD? I don't think I've heard anything about it all season.