Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Jojo and killer puppets for me are a sure watch thing, hopefully the threads hype poo poo up for me to watch other things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SMJiQg64M4

Thunderbolt Fantasy 2 is going to kick rear end

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I watched an old rear end show by gonzo named speed grapher with a bunch of drunk friends and let me tell you, I wouldn't have been able to watch it without the alcohol or friends. All I remember about the show was a scene where one of the characters was kidnapped by a serial murderer that would amputate the legs of his victims to collect them and all the scenes that made it look like she was seriously hosed only to have her grab the dude with her thighs and break his neck. We were all loving plastered screaming "Oh no! Oh no please YES YES YES"

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Lemon-Lime posted:

Thunderbolt Fantasy still loving owns.

Waffleman_ posted:

Double Decker is the adventures of Benedict Cumberbatch and a very stupid boy and it owns.

Extremely factual posts

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

the meme will only die when the japanese unbreed themselves to extinction

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Truck driver kun is vicious

E-Oh the producer is berg katze

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Oct 4, 2018

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Yeah spyce sort of reminds me of princess principal but with drugs. The balance of cute things vs espionage tilting steadily to cute things which I'm not necessarily a big fan of I'll give it a few episodes to see if its for me

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I was going to say chaika was pretty good straight up fantasy and noticed its been 4 years already since it came out holy poo poo times flies

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I think the thing the I'm most eager to watch this season is probably Double Decker or Thunderbolt fantasy followed closely by Slime Isekai and SSSS Gridman.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

East asia's taste in anime is far more superior than ours (switch out SAO for double decker and it would be perfect)

Also people on message boards saying they want to go to saga (because of zombieland) but its so far away

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

dogsicle posted:

neither lists tonegawa

men and women suck

#1 among salarymen and office ladies

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Xun posted:

I watched a few eps of zombie girls, do they ever go back to doing death metal/screamo?Because that ruled and the normal idol songs don't feel as great

Episodes so far have been Metal, Rap, Standard Idol, Standard Idol, SAGA PROPAGANDA. Needless to say the 5th episode has been the best so far.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

They didn't make the characters gay enough and are paying the price

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

slime mans burden

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Saint Seiya must be watched in spanish for maximum effect

https://youtu.be/-Pnl_-KeXa4

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Dec 11, 2018

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

who cares about all this junk, the chad volcel slime is superior in every way

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Endorph posted:

kemono friends killed that penguin

penguin was already dead, kemono brought it joy in the last moments of its life

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I think the girls answer to Sakura's crippling depression being "We would rather fail with you than succeed without you" is incredibly powerful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Doubler Decker ended up being pretty good. Like Tiger and Bunny, it got a lot weaker when it was having an actual plot, but it was a good time anyway.

it ended pretty much the only way it could end, by the cast being a bunch of lovable jerks and breaking the 4th wall over and over again