Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

a kitten posted:

An Accelerator anime as well.

In other news there's an Accelerator spin-off of Index.

The Accelerator spin-off has been around for a while, surprised they're finally animating it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ibblebibble posted:

Someone make a Run With The Wind thread already so I can talk about this good dog and his ten good boys (and one good girl).

You can start threads

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

dogsicle posted:

the thread been made

What about the wiki?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The 7th Guest posted:

waiiiiiiit

wait

hidive has Dennoh coil

and nadia

Dennou Coil is probably my top underrated anime of all time.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The second season also took all the world building that the 1st season and side material was building and took a giant, massive poo poo on it.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

LibrarianCroaker posted:

When y'all say "second season" are you talking about the prequel thing or the sequel thing?

I'm personally talking about the sequel part.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I know we have a thread for this (still making my way through what's out), but Akaesasu Shoujo is "numbers stations meets parallel worlds meets magical girls"

It works, weirdly enough.

e: also great OP

iospace fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Dec 2, 2018

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

New Symphogear delayed to July

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Waffleman_ posted:

Corroborating homosexuality with pedophilia isn't a uniquely Japanese thing, sadly.

It's this