Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've watched like 10 episodes of this my hero academia show on Netflix and when do the super cool villains show up? Like I think it's a parody of a school anime right now?

Theme song is adorable tho.

E2 Susie is ok.

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Sep 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wouldn't call a cool pirate a villain exactly.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How is a series with three 13 year old girls a shonen?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My wife tells me we've been watching my witch academia.

I'm so betrayed right now.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Endorph posted:

did the fact that it had literally nothing to do with superheroes not tip you off

i thought they were super heroes in training.

e: and people told me it was a slow burn :(

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's an entire series about how awful goblins are, they rape, they murder, there's no females so the only way they can reproduce is via rape, and the more you learn about this series, the worst it gets, it also gets very graphic in the numerous ways it tortures women.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Futaba Anzu posted:

i know i'm going to catch flak for criticizing this one but that's essentially my one irk about irozoku sekai, that the mc constantly laments losing the color in her life because she hates magic. Except magic has been present in her life and the world as a whole forever so no one would rationally make that judgment, it's weird. It'd be like a millenial kid whining about how electricity and electronics were a mistake and sapped his life of color and meaning. I hope there's some sort of substance or explanation that goes into why she'd make that kind of judgment instead of it just being wholly a romance show from the looks of it.

this is a semi-common sentiment among young people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
t