Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
shows i'm definitely watching:
jojo part 5
akanesasu shoujo: interesting premise, cool trailer, really like the visual design on this one.
release the spyce: looks like bug gently caress magical girl-ish nonsense. also a young director and studio probably trying to prove themselves with an original series. i'm optimistic
bloom into you: looks like a probably competent adaptation of a manga i really enjoy

optimistic for:
zombieland saga: this wasn't on my radar but that insane pv sold me
bunny girl: honestly this one sounds so bizarre i can't help but check it out
double decker: will check out based on the slick production values
skeleton guy: awesome premise, not sure if how cheap the production appears to be will add or detract from the humor
irozuku sekai: has a lot of potential to be pretty and heartwarming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
i'll give SAO this superlative: it's the rare type of franchise where a loose spin off made by a team with apparently very little respect for the original actually improves it significantly

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
i watched the first episode of akanesasu shoujo and it was honestly kind of dope

i really like the art style and the weird fight sequence and the plot has me intrigued

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
i enjoyed the poo poo out of the first episode of bunny senpai. the lightning fast dialogue was very clever and witty, and led to an overall very humorous and intriguing episode. i was mostly curious about the show because of the strange premise but the execution has me sold on it already. this season is already extremely goddamn promising, im excited for more poo poo to premiere

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
the first episode of zombieland saga loving owned. that was bonkers

this is already shaping up to be a great season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

SatoshiMiwa posted:

The second ep was a bit rough but from there it just leans into the gimmick and is using it to build up the relationship between the girls that is fun. I'm enjoying it a lot and it's up with Anime Yell and Double Decker as my favorite Second level shows.

OTOH Release the Spyce while not bad is also not really selling me on it's stakes right now either

i really like how just gloriously dumb the cast is and that "Sexy Yu" and "Seriouska" are real character names. even Yu refers to her as Sexy Yu