Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

an actual dog posted:

I'm hype for jojo because I'm a normie

:same:

also gonna give goblin slayer a shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Endorph posted:

if you're a normie, dont watch goblin slayer

explain

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Turtlicious posted:

it's an entire series about how awful goblins are, they rape, they murder, there's no females so the only way they can reproduce is via rape, and the more you learn about this series, the worst it gets, it also gets very graphic in the numerous ways it tortures women.

haha wow I would not have guessed it would be that edgy

any chance the anime will, uh, tone that down a least a little?

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Grouchio posted:

Looks like the waifu wars between thighs and boobs is heating up over on the SSSS Gridman.

I don't understand. Can't we have both?

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Interesting premise this lizard punk wizard anime, but what I really want to see it adapted using the old animation equipment and broadcast in standard def, to preserve its early 2000s appearance.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Is Keanu still lined up to play Spike? This is important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
It's been so long since I've seen nge and I didn't really care for it much the first time, I'd have to watch it again to understand what you guys are really talking about.