Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Lemon-Lime posted:

She's gay but she read too much shoujo romance manga as a child so she's incapable of finding satisfaction in normal human relationships because no one is dramatically stating that they'd be willing to die 800 times forever in agony for their love.

This isn't a joke post, that's literally her backstory.

So I guess she's the anime equivalent of someone who watches too many romcoms and never dates because no one is """the one"""

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

DisDisDis posted:

that sounds stupid

it is

but also

Lemon-Lime posted:

It's perfectly realistic.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

rincewind101 posted:

2. should have called it the spyce must flow, cowards

:hai:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Terrible Opinions posted:

The vast majority of 24 episode anime would be better served by being forced down to 18 or 13 episodes.

You should really try to live up to your username instead of doing the opposite.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Unfortunately, it looks like they might go for an anime-original ending

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Davincie posted:

good news Choboraunyopomi fans,

the hit manga/anime Jakusansei Million Arthur is getting an anime. well another one i guess. either way this one is getting on tv so it might actually get translated

How's it compare to Ai Mai Mi? I can never seem to find any information on anything Choboraunyopomi does, which sucks because the one thing I've seen from them is amazing.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

:bisonyes:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Mr. Fowl posted:

No Kizuna Ai, no deal.

:hai:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

doomrider7 posted:

What's the story there?

Kemono Friends season 1 basically ended up being insanely popular despite just about every possible disadvantage being thrown at them. They of course looked at the people who pulled off that minor miracle, and decided it was fine to fire them. And then pull a bunch of total dick moves when people asked "what the hell" like forcing the VAs to apologize for them.

Season 2 has...not looked like it's going to be so great

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I'm glad that the people agree on the best zombie girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

ViggyNash posted:

Episode 4 and I hate the CG for the performances but I think I'm pretty into the absurdity of it all.

Yeah, CG idols have always felt a bit too uncanny valley for me. Luckily they only do it a couple of times.