Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

So far I'm looking forward to

Jojo Part 5 (no-brainer)
Banana Fish (which I havent watched yet but is ongoing)

Oh poo poo is that all?

I can't get into Index III (haven't seen series)
If it's not GGO I'm not watching SAO.
I cant say Goblin Slayer because you'll all kick me again.
Waiting for the Real SPYCE MUST FLOW (Dune)

Dry season.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Sep 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Fools this is the REAL Jojo OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7fjv4JkgBk

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm glad I have anime to distract myself from the bullshit that has been this afternoon.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

A OVERLORD TANYA KONOSUBA RE ZERO CROSSOVER!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-LpK5cdhGM

What in the everlasting gently caress is going on!? :catdrugs:

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Oct 6, 2018

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Nice username combo bro

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Spiritus Nox posted:

https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/1048599746372202497

I don't know how the slow, uneventful therapy show about quietly camping with your friends blew up like Yuru Camp has, but I'm sure glad it did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz20PaZAnCo

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Julias posted:

Definitely not a surprise, but because there were people saying it might not be as bad as the manga, the first episode of Goblin Slayer indeed has onscreen rape in it.
...Did they at least animate the Goblin Slayer well?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

stratego posted:

No show this season has the pace of Planet With and it makes me sad. I feel I've been spoiled.
Don't even get me started on Tokyo Ghoul Re part 2. 100 chapters in 12 episodes.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Expect My Mom posted:

jojo has face licking, turning suitcases into frogs and getting your body unzipped in the first episode are you not entertained
I want to see Giorno in a Gladiator Pillar Men outfit now. :allears:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

So what's hot n' good this fall season? I heard Zombieland Saga was like Asobi?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Julias posted:

Not at all. It's a goofy zombie-idol comedy, that's going for a much more lighthearted affair.
I should've been more specific.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Wark Say posted:

:yeah: Like, for real: Bahamut S1 was this beautifully goofy unicorn farting out rainbows and singing songs about adventuring with rogues, demon-angel-hybrids, stick-in-the-mud knights and zombies voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro while punching your enemy in the goddamn face or groin; y'know, whatever works! And it was rad! Season 2, meanwhile... just wastes all of that. It just leaves you feeling sad once it's all over. Sad and yearning for a well-made sandwich. :(
Bahamut S2 is a goofy plucky girl riding the beautifully goofy rainbow-farting unicorn until suddenly it decides to ditch it off a ravine to go plough Ganondorf.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Fall in a well and die screaming, peasants.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

DisDisDis posted:

what's the discourse over gs
It's the most popular show in the states this week, according to a FB poll. Probably for Doomguy

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Looks like the waifu wars between thighs and boobs is heating up over on the SSSS Gridman.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Coaaab posted:

Yeah, that was pretty much destined to happen.

You know, off the top of my head, I think every manga that I've wanted to be adapted has or will become an anime, it's such a strange feeling of satisfaction.
When will we get the following?

Oyasumi Punpun
Dune the OVA series
Jojo Part 7
Lucifer Biscuit Hammer
The Breaker series
an Anime industry from Taiwan

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Truga posted:

i think the jokes are good and funny, but i'm a broken person and like terrible black comedy that makes fun of the worst things the most so :shrug:
:same:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

DisDisDis posted:

does this mean the girls are gay for each other or does it mean the girl being into a guy is gay
We might be reading too much into this.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Ibblebibble posted:

My top 3 this season have been Gridman, Run With the Wind and Bunny Girl Senpai with Zombieland Saga close behind them. I'd suggest checking those out at the very least.
The Slime Isekai is also really, really good.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Assholes in manhuas/hwas are the wooooorst. "Why did you hit me!?" "Just because." :livintrope:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm still waiting for Madhouse's apology for Overlord's College project CGI last season. :catbert:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The only reason I was pushing Goblin Slayer in the first place was because I mainly remembered the chapters (episodes now) after the opening arc.
That being said I should've known better considering this environment.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

......I'm digging into another hole I should not be this tone-deaf :suicide:

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Nov 3, 2018

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Kay. I need to take a nap when I'm this tired-drunk.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Julias posted:

So what's the difference between Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Part 5 and Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Part V?
One uses arabic numerals and the other uses latin.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

DisDisDis posted:

is the senran kagura anime good
If standard, dumb-yet-fun/memorable ecchi is your thing, go ahead

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Elfface posted:

I'm on mobile, so someone get the "how to draw anime" princess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Is this a loving edit
Go on Crunchyroll, it's real.