Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Pollyanna posted:

:psyduck: But it’s been, like, a decade.
Yeah, forget index, where's more Railgun. That's the good poo poo. Mostly, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Holy moly why would you give benefit of the doubt to anything with a summary like that regardless of the studio pedigree

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Captain_duck posted:

Skimmed through the list. So far most hyped for Thunderbolt fantasy 2.

Also will have to check out bookstore skeleton. Also, space fishermen maybe?

Will probably end up watching Slime reincarnation, because i read the webnovel. when i was going through my non-human protagonist phase. But eh, doubt that will be very good. It hardly mattered that he was a slime very soon after the beginning anyway. I'm more hyped for Kumo Desu but i guess that isn't gonna happen this season.

Also why the gently caress is that conception game getting an anime. Dammit japan.
The spider form in kumo looks like butts and the animation looks not good sadly

The slime reincarnation series has promise, though I do agree it's a bummer that the slime form does go away for the most part pretty early on, it's got a good story in how it gets there and they still hang out in slime form a bunch(mostly while being held by their secretary)