Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

"The real tragedy happened long before I came along"
I "only" have 6 (plus AoT), which is good because I'm not making headway on a lifetime of backlog.

Akanesasu Shoujo
Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san
Hinomaruzumou
Jingai-san no Yome
Karakuri Circus
Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu

Although if previous seasons are any indication I'll drop a couple and end up picking up 4 more from reviews on here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

Akaneasu Shoujo is off to a great start. Good cast, likeable MC, and intriguing premise. Thumbs up for Fall so far 😂

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

Bunny Girl anime is good. Marrying A Fur Beast anime was too short even for a short.

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

Watched Zombieland Saga after what was said here and if there’s a a stranger show this season (Marrying A Fur Beast doesn’t count because it’s a short) then I want to see it.

I also watched Hinomaruzumou and there’s enough there to bring me back for episode 2.

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

Where’s my archery show? 😢

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

This season has half a dozen straight up great shows in Rascalgatari, Zombie Idols, Pretty Archery Boys, Skullface Bookseller, Can’t See Colours, and Gay Interdimensional Radio Club, and that’s without the WTF of High School Boys Marry Monsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

Darth Walrus posted:

Jingai-san no Yome.

Yeah, this. It's a very short show - like 3 minutes - about a world where it's totally normal for high school boys to become the wives (yes, wives) of weird creatures. And it's lovely.