Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Shneak posted:

Well this explains why Jeff doesn't like this season.
Source?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I'm only half way through, everybody is looking for idols nobody has found one. But I'm sosososo sick of the scramping around looking for idols out of camp. Under trees --- uh, ok. Dan has found one. Blah. Jeffo! Have a season without hidden idols. I mean it. I'm rather serious about this request.
Sincerely,
Lampsy.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Major Major Major posted:

Disgusting but she would have been about 12 or 13 at the time so hopefully she's grown up.

What surprised me was Alison on the Goliath tribe. She looks to be about a late 30's woman and the survivor wiki is telling me she's 28 years old. How is she considered a Goliath? She would just be finished her residency at this point.
Survivor is killer for social comparisons. The 28 year old physician. Ugh. I'm sitting here at 29 starting a health undergrad so i can have a shot at medical school in two years. I think its because when you are a fan of the show you are all like "yeee these are my people i'd totally be on the show like them." so they form a pseudo reference group.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I got up to episode 3 of DvsG. What is the rest like?

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Oh gently caress yes! Thanks ApplesandOranges, Spokes and Adus.