Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001
edit - pasted the wrong name and didn't notice right away. See below.

Shemp the Stooge fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Sep 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001
Pony: Natalia
Poison: Davie

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Try watching the last season of Survivor Australia... You get a Shane, Shonee, and Sharn lasting until late in the game... Gotta pay attention to even figure out who they are talking about.

The producers loved showing them writing the names down for voting, S..h...camera cuts away.

Also, I wanted to say this in the Australia thread but I was always behind on watching so I couldn't. They have some seriously interesting/dangerous challenges on their show. Some needlessly dangerous. The entire time I was watching the final challenge I kept thinking what if someone falls?

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001

STAC Goat posted:

Was she the one who said she flirts with cops to get out of tickets and gets free meals at restaurants? Or was that Natalia?

I think that was her.

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Jeff apparently didn't take any negotiation classes at all.

"Oh you want to give up everything? That's not good enough, you gotta make the personal sacrifice and give up your chance at winning an immunity challenge you had no chance of winning"

It really had the feel of being preplanned. Their rice is low and at some point, they are going to ask for more, what should we make them do to get more?