Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Pony: Nick
Poison: Alec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Shneak posted:

I'd be 100% fine if he got a guaranteed returnee slot on a future season.

:same:

The dude had a vision for the shelter, and successfully instructed his tribemates on how to build it.
Sure he was loud and obnoxious, but come on. We've all known a Pat in real life. The kind of person who tries a little too hard when he finds himself in a group of new people, but once you get to know him, can be pretty cool.
At least that's the vibe I got from him.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I watch Survivor on the Global TV website because I have only Netflix on my television, and CBS dot com apparently refuses to recognize my little backwater town of Vancouver, BC as a region worthy of their available online programs.
Tonight I sat down to watch the newest episode of Survivor, and the thumbnail for the video was a screencap of Nick at Tribal Council.
Although the episode was not completely ruined for me, considering there were still some interesting moments throughout, it made the immunity challenge much less exciting because I knew which tribe would win and which would lose.
This isn't the first time Global TV has spoiled the show either. Last season, I was excited to watch the finale, as I'm sure we all were. There were five people left, yet the thumbnail on this particular website showed Domenick, Wendell, and Laurel sitting together during the live reunion show, obviously being the final three.
Again, it wasn't completely ruined and still kind of fun what with the whole tie vote, but it was a bummer knowing in advance which two contestants were going to be eliminated during the game proper.

Anyway, I sent Global TV a message through the feedback link on their site. Hopefully someone there has some integrity.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Bigass Moth posted:

I guess the relevant question would be when and where it was taken. That would be spoilers I’m sure.

Looks like a library. Fuckin nerds.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

It'll probably be a jacket.