Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Major Major
Apr 23, 2014

Zesty posted:

I loved the confessional with Christian getting the "yahta yahta" time skip.

Don't care for the player though. They're really pushing hard for, "Hey remember David Wright? How about Hannah? You remember Hannah? These players are just like them!"

Disgusting but she would have been about 12 or 13 at the time so hopefully she's grown up.

What surprised me was Alison on the Goliath tribe. She looks to be about a late 30's woman and the survivor wiki is telling me she's 28 years old. How is she considered a Goliath? She would just be finished her residency at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Major Major
Apr 23, 2014

Lone Goat posted:

You'd think that now that Canadians are allowed to be on Survivor they wouldn't get geolocked from these videos, yet here we are.

Subscribe to this Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsVwMWYJ7xM

Puts up all the behind the scenes and Ponderosa videos a day or two after the episode.