Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I predict the most unlikable cast since fiji

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
davie is gonna win if he makes it to the end 100% and i don't see any way he gets taken out before then, too many other larger perceived threats.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I think Christian's assessment of his other players at TC was based mostly around Gabby, and it was an easy choice. They were in lockstep the entire game, if he looked her in the eyes and only got a blank look back it means that Davie was correct and Gabby had in fact turned on him. Easy call.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I want to know all the alliance names. Had "Rock Stars" even been brought up on the show before it was namedropped this last episode?