Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elphiem
Dec 4, 2005

CFC Fan
Christian just royally hosed himself by sending Carl home

Carl was perceived as the head of the snake, now Christian will be.

Christian just gave up the numbers advantage to the goliaths.

He sides with Alison and Mike who have shown him no loyalty, and sends home Carl who has only shown him loyalty.

Basically Gabby whining made Christian throw his whole gameplan out of the window.

This isn't 4D chess, it's just a dumb move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elphiem
Dec 4, 2005

CFC Fan

STAC Goat posted:

And Yeah, however it works out this is a very good season and a very interesting Final 8. There's not one of them I'd flat out call a "dud" right now. Even Angelina.

Wasn't there some buzz that the producers hated this season for some reason?

Alison is basically a dud, I can't recall her doing anything.

Maybe the producers issue was more with the weather conditions.

Elphiem
Dec 4, 2005

CFC Fan
I can't believe people thought of Christian as a mastermind, it's like I said before he blew it when he got rid of Carl.

Elphiem
Dec 4, 2005

CFC Fan
Glad that Joe is back

I really want to see Coach return again, I've been hoping for it every time I watch a new season.

Elphiem
Dec 4, 2005

CFC Fan
Mike's jury pitch wasn't great, and Nick had the more well-rounded character and storyline.

Nick basically won it at the ball challenge

Elphiem
Dec 4, 2005

CFC Fan
Getting to the merge on Australian Survivor is like winning regular Survivor.

Elphiem
Dec 4, 2005

CFC Fan
Anyone else watching the new season of Shipwrecked?

Looks like they have pre-built shelters.

Elphiem
Dec 4, 2005

CFC Fan

Khanstant posted:

I googled that and the main thing that pops up is somebody on it shits themselves so hell yeah I want to watch this.

On what service are you watching this? British shows are so elusive, it's like the BBC and whoever want anything they make to be seen exclusively live on TV the first and only time it airs and only to the local islanders.

Ok well I found the first episode on youtube 2011 Shipwrecked: The Island and holy lmao this is like a weird survivor featuring people you'd expect on a crazy big brother. There's a dude whose main description of himself is "attention seeker" named is Kitten and he looks like an ugly Shameless brother got in a trainwreck with a tryhard middle school scene girl in 2003.

All the Essex people seem awful, is Essex like the part of brexit where rich, entitled turds are spawned?

This show is weird! I'm so used to having a Jeff around to handle the official business, this "tribal council" is heck of unfamiliar to me.

Season 9 is the current one.

Shipwrecked Battle of the Islands 2007 was the best one, definitely worth a watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elphiem
Dec 4, 2005

CFC Fan

Khanstant posted:

I'm trying but can only find episode 2. This show is tricky to find, a few random seasons seem to be on youtube or dailymotion in complete order, otherwise it's just random clips or eps.

Also, wow, they spend 5 months out there, and the final prize is splitting 70,000 between X number of people!?

Yeah I forgot about the 5 month thing, crazy.