Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
That was a better premiere than usual imo because it actually focused on the tribes and not a bunch of gimmicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The divisional names never make sense, did we learn nothing from Heroes v Hustlers

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Next season should be cast entirely with pro wrestlers

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Probst is a robot and sometimes his faulty "tact" programming shows through

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

AWarmBody posted:

I'm not sure how I'm feeling this season so far, but I'll keep watching. It was hard to sit through a season opener with people sobbing and disclosing their troubled pasts all night during a storm.

That's like the number two reason I watch :kiddo:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Lone Goat posted:

AN HOUR???

Came to post exactly this lmao

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Jeep posted:

That blindside absolutely ruled

I liked her but yeah that was some good Survivor right there

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
They should do a Right Wing Vs Left Wing season :getin:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I rarely have strong feelings about any contestants until like halfway through the season, except for the obviously and amusingly insane ones like Philip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I can absolutely believe that Jeremy interview because, well, much weirder poo poo has happened with people getting voted off for "meta" reasons