Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

ChrisBTY posted:

Alolan Muk doesn't have a friend renting out his mouth.

In this economy??? Delta Muk is doing them a favor tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Radio Free Kobold posted:

Lord of the Combees Cutieflys

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Kyrosiris posted:

This is Dartrix erasure and I won't stand for it.

I had a really hard time evolving my Dartrix in Pokemon Moon. He's just so dapper and cute :3:

limeicebreakers fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Dec 18, 2018

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Randalor posted:

Johm Magikarpenter's The Pokething

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

How would Scrappy (Normal and Fighting-type moves hit Ghost-types) work against Mega Gothitelle?

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Elchar posted:

Well, I did draw something. I love both Delta Crustles, to be honest. I find it rather interesting that despite having very different ideas about which direction to take Crustle in, these two still got some design elements very similar to each other (like having berries on them).

((Also, sorry about the doublepost))

They are freakin adorable and friends :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

A bit of a downer, yeah, but more melancholy i feel. Nora and Damien had an awful time during the game and I'm happy to see they've found something better to do after it. Thanks a lot for this incredible LP, DoubleNegative!