Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Excuse my ignorance but why did the bullet that flew into Mistas head disappear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

This is all pretty much what I was thinking. I just didn't see the stand come out at all so I was confused.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Did Dio forget he had laser eyes?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

"my stand erases time and skips past it, not even a candle will realize the moment its been extinguished' or something like that, so I figure Bruno died some point during a time skip that we didn't get to see and doesn't even realize that hes already dead?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

The music in YuYu is crazy good though so that makes up for the ending. Wasn't Togashi becoming ill during that time also?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

The ending of the King arc took me really off guard.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I want these so bad :negative: all sold out

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I just assumed he could multiply the iron or make the molecules expand

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

So the Boss is going to turn out to be a vampire right?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

This part was spoiled for me by a figure suggested to me by Amazon but I am curious about how this works out.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Polnareff was one of Hey Arnold's friends as a kid I'm pretty sure

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Haha holy crap

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Why don't they use hamon and stands?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Kwyndig posted:

Joseph did, but since Hamon is only useful against vampires, there's no reason for anyone else to learn it with all the vampires being super dead.

Didnt it have healing properties as well? I mean sure it's hard to maintain but it seemed to have a lot of health benefits and grant extended lifetime.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

CJ posted:

Just a reminder that there isn't a fight that revolves around Killer Queen's initial ability of turning objects into bombs.

Haha what the gently caress? It's like half you people aren't actually paying attention and you're just playing WoW in windowed mode and sort of have something on while you farm.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Avdol has squiggly lines on his face! Makes no SENSE. Bad writing.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I'm holding on to hope that Polnareff's soul transferred into that Bee we keep seeing.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Actually never mind... since they killed the poo poo out of Silver Chariot R, Polnareff must be very dead :smith:

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Its been a fun rear end ride

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Diavolo is a sexy rear end man

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Is there a reason we're skipping part 6?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

If you weren't charmed by part1 I'm not sure how anyone would make it to part2

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Isn't it just a tribute to Indiana Jones?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

multijoe posted:

I will never watch a series that uses text to speech programs as the main source of dialogue, and Copyright Free Adventures isn't changing my mind

My roommate gets really mad at me whenever I watch copyright free jojo, are you him??

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

:same:

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

The real question is why didnt Araki draw Abbaccios cock hole spewing urine?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I couldn't wait any longer and read the fan translations of part 6 and 7. Really looking forward to seeing them animated 10 years from now.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Did Jonathan have a catchphrase? I think the one always attributed to him is what he says when Dio kicks Danny in the face, but that's only said by him once.

Haaaamonn OOooooVvaaaa Driiiveeeuuu

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

The scorpion Diavolo crushed

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I havent read quite that far yet but didn't that dog do equivalent exchange with something and thats why its weird looking?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

In theory, the spiritual projection's look can be influenced in a variety of ways. I can't say any specifics because manga spoilers but there are definitely aspects in future JJBA parts that show how a stand can have major or minor differences in looks depending on how the user wishes to manifest it. Not to say that there is a basic template of design but rather that there are changes that occur for a variety of reasons, be it from Araki just deciding to change up their design or actually important elements changing for reasons related to the story.

The idea behind Star Finger is similar to pressure. A lower pressure hose covers a wider, closer area but a higher pressure hose is more concentrated and harmful but lacks the spread of the spray. In a way, you can compare the Star Finger to the various Acts that Koichi goes through, or to Enya's Justice which can cause her to suffocate if you were to restrict its form into a concentrated form, or to any of the various stands capable of morphing its shape in some form or another (Geb being water, Khnum's face morphing, Yellow Temperance's body morphing, Hierophant Green's body stretching, Silver Chariot's weighted armor, Iggy's sand morphing, High Priestess' mineral absorption, Strength and Wheel of Fortune being tied to a vehicle presumably of their user's choice, Surface attaching to a woodpuppet, Clash's size changing in relation to the liquid it is in, and Killer Queen's stomach pocket).

It's just one of those things where it makes sense at the time but doesn't necessarily have a lot of applications that wouldn't be better suited by just punching them a whole lot normally and it seems like the kind of thing where the stand is capable of doing this stuff, just that it isn't the natural form it takes and requires more effort on the user's part to actually try that kind of stuff out.

At the end of the day, Jotaro must've got sick of it real quick since he used it to quickly end 2 fights against absolute losers before moving on to decide on just punching more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pikFK75QQP8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Jotaro is actually just a lazy rear end in a top hat it looks like