Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I'm two episodes into the Kishibe mini-series so far. No spoilers, but it's a nice little series of vignettes.

Though he says he's 27 in one episode, which means it's set 7 years after Diamond is Unbreakable. Why the hell is Koichi still a tiny little dude, and why is everyone else still hanging out in their high school uniforms? You're supposed to be adults at this point!

Also one of the characters had the same voice actor as Bucchiarati, which served to remind me that that is a man with a drat sexy voice.

E: Also the third episode is labeled "episode 5." Is this because every episode was two-part manga, or are they skipping over some of them?

The timeline here is all hosed up. Koichi references going on the trip to Italy where he meet Giorno in the first episode, and the woman in the third episode has a tablet with the current version of Google Maps going by the on-screen buttons.

It's a cool series though, I think my wife is a little weirded out after being really excited for this, but I'm having a good time. It's weird to see DiU characters in the Golden Wind art style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Anime is good again.