Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Got a random request: does anybody have any JJBA-themed mobile wallpapers? Preferably ones framed for an iPhone X? It doesn’t have to be Vento Aureo-specific, either.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Vookatos posted:

Cool! Happy they added them in. Well, in a way. It was heartwrenching more than anything.
Eh, maybe Fugo will get hit by a bus in a week or so, and they will all hang out in heaven.

But then how will we get Purple Haze Feedback

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

yeah actually they will posted:

I bought three of these drat things, like a buffoon. will report back in. october

The Sex Pistols lipstick is Cool

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
So there’s been no announcement for Stone Ocean’s adaptation yet, right? When did they announce they were adapting Golden Wind after DIU?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Oxyclean posted:

I think that tier list is close to how I'd rank the Parts, save for Part 1, which I'm not quite sure where to place.

Part 1 is tame by comparison to the others, but I think there's a bit of charm in that. I think the tonal contrast between Part 1 and 2 is what made me love 2 so much more.

Plus Part 1 (along with 2) does the thing where the outro starts playing before the episode ends, and that poo poo is just so powerful.

e: Could you imagine Part 5 trying to do that?

I think “charming” is the right word for phantom blood.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Joseph is good. IMO

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Hell yeah

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I see that Jojo's Eyes of Heaven is on sale on PS4. Is it worth it at all? Not even as a proper fighting game, just as a dumb Jojo arena brawler.

You should get it, and then play online with me so we can unlock the trophies because online is completely dead

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

punk rebel ecks posted:

Jojo doesn't work in English, or is very difficult for it to. The voice acting needs to be over the top, not grounded.

I thought the dubs were acceptable.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

for Halloween we dressed up our kid as Shizuka Joestar

Awesome

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
She can have a little salami.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Willsun posted:

My bet is on another Rohan OVA

Time for a big Gucci collaboration

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Do it. Part 2 is always good

Joseph crawling away from Wamuu kills me every time

*snip*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Sep 3, 2020

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Waffleman_ posted:

It was also split cour and the first part was two cour so OBVIOUSLY the second part also has to be two cour, it would be WEIRD if it wasn't.

Question of ignorance: what does “cour” mean in this context?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ChaosArgate posted:

Its a season's worth of episodes. One cour is 12-13 episodes, so Part 1 and 2 were a 2 cours series, Part 3 was 4 cours with a break in the middle and Parts 4 and 5 were both 3 cours each.

Word. Thank you!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Apropos of nothing but I just remembered that when Bruno licked Giorno in the first episode I thought they were setting it up to be related to his stand ability or something, but now I'm thinking he just wanted an excuse to lick Giorno.

He can taste lies!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Let’s loving go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I’ll be fascinated to see how they handle all the copyrighted material. Hopefully they go fully self-referential and do polnareffland