Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

Part 5 is good. Wonder if they'll do any changes to the first fight with Zipper guy where he gets hit by GioGio's stand. Filling the zipper guy with "life" didn't make a whole lot of sense and he never did it again for the whole series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

Completely forgot about that part.

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

Never realized at first watch (or after 2 reads) but Polpo biting off his finger is how he made the lighter. Wonder how he gets his fingers back when candidates fail the test.

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

So what happened there exactly? I get it that his future self was erased but how did Buccaretti get teleported to the other side of the pillar?

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

animatorZed posted:

Why couldn't his instructions have been: "leave Trish in the empty room and then leave"

Also, I know I read all of this part ages ago, but I didn't even remember Doppio existed.
Actually, when the anime started I think the only things I remembered were narancia's plane, and the gimmick of an exceptionally bizarre stand fight later on.

Aside from concern for my long term memory it's fun for everything to basically be new at least.

Same. I binged the whole manga in a few days and now 2 years later I couldn't remember any of the stands besides Aerosmith, Crimson and Mr. Freeze