Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'm moderately excited for part 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
DiGiorno's is my friend and I'm willing to overlook the taste if it means supporting my friend

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I like how they keep the jojo in his name with giogio, but it also has the io from DIO.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
It seems like the protagonists just get sleazier and sleazier the further the series goes on and I really like it. Does this trend continue?

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
That sounds really good

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Yo the new opening loving shreds

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
The ED is so good

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

STONE COLD 64 posted:

there has not been a single post about the episode itself. just the op and ed.

The episode was good too

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Archenteron posted:

The OP is Very Powerful.

The ED is Very Horny.

This Friday is Very Good.

Every time I close my eyes I wake up feeling so horny because we're one day closer to Friday

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
God, that scene with Giorno calmly telling Buccellati that he should be prepared to die himself when he's trying to kill someone was so perfect.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I woke up feeling so horny this morning does anyone know what that's about?

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I think the bed thing is a stand ability

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'm so horny

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'm horny

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Toplowtech posted:

It literally shoots bullets in the anime opening, seriously.

That does nothing to actually explain the specific ability of the stand, which you did. Thanks for saving us the trouble of finding out though, everyone really appreciates it.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
God that was the best fight so far

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Purple Haze is loving terrifying

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Snake Brick vaccine made just enough sense for me to roll with it. It had a little bit of logical consistency, of course a snake made out of an infected brick would be immune, and yeah, I'm not sure how an antivenom is expected to kill a virus, but I see what they were going for.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Potsticker posted:

And sunbathing in his school uniform. Kakyoin was low-key hilarious.

Still the funniest moment in jojo

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

This would probably end up killing Jotaro or mentally breaking him or whatever happens when you try to stop time for too long.

Nothing that tacking a "without side effects" onto the end of it can't fix.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

multijoe posted:

Take it to the manga thread folks

It's anime speculation, why does that belong in the manga thread

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Babyface was a stupid and boring fight, but I'm really liking this one so far, the ending of this episode was great. That was an actual clever use of Giorno's stand that made some amount of sense.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
That was a great fight. There was some really clever usage of stands and the stupid poo poo was forgivable because it was badass.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Narancia vs Formaggio was so drat good. All the tricks were clever and made sense, the enemy turned a relatively mundane stand ability into something absolutely terrifying and was generally an intelligent fighter who, despite an ability based around picking on someone who can't fight back, wasn't cowardly in the slightest. The final showdown was cool as poo poo and the palette swap and music were perfect.

It may be my favorite non final boss fight in the series outside of maybe D'arby the Gambler.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Is bruno a zombie or something now?

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Mimesweeper posted:

No, he's jellyfish.

Finally, a payoff to that piss Giorno has been storing in his teeth for all this time.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
They tracked the turtle and the boss with narancia's stand I thought, but golden experience is definitely some bullshit

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
That fight was fuckin gnarly.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Would have been a good opportunity for the anime to throw in that berserk senses ability that Araki forgot about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'm really excited for part 6. It's still filled with wild part 5 style bullshit, but is much better executed and has what I consider to be the most interesting setting and cast in the series. The main character has a much more limited quirk as well, which was a huge problem with Giorno who could basically do anything.