Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

It'll be DIO. Somehow.

It always is. :argh:
It's will be dio's priest's nephew's babysitter: Diane Brandow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

^^^ yeah it's two stand fights and one fat man suicide away.

Sockser posted:

which chapter is uhhhh the dance

and how long am I going to need to wait to see it animated
Chapter 462 (and episode 3 should start at chapter 448) after they defeated soft machine on the boat, they dance while they torture the stand user.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Oct 14, 2018

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

The lighter business was fukken hilarious
That poor snake.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Next week preview from last year:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ8mFV5WVXU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Rohan Kishibe posted:

Rohan and Josuke aren't friends.
Frenemies maybe?

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Housh posted:

I forget every week what time to expect this up on crunchy roll?

1 PM est?
It's in 2 hours and around 42 minutes. And i may be counting the seconds too. (55)

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Also spoiler for the book readers: next week should be the dance.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Thumbtacks posted:

so does mista's weird 4 obsession have anything to do with his stand or something or is it just a weird neurotic quirk araki decided to give him
Yes his obsession actually have an impact on his stand, you will understand when you see it them and the whole numerology obsession is kinda justified by his backstory even if it's still mostly an Eastern superstition not really fitting an Italian mobster.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

It's kinda funny how Star Platinum having time stop seemed like such a convenient plot development for Part 3.

And now, by Part 5, other Stand powers have gotten so crazy that Jotaro's getting power creeped a little. I mean, he's still ridiculously strong, but you could see how someone like Bucellati could beat him despite likely having a Stand that's physically weaker.
Well good thing this part got even crazier stands than part 4 then.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

e: No spoilers please :colbert:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Nov 14, 2018

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Momomo posted:

The Speedwagon Foundation covered up all kinds of stand related stuff, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if they could pin the blame on him. The SPW is kinda terrifyingly good at their jobs.
Just imagine the in-universe conspiracy theory sites trying to explain the SPW and a few filmed instance (of invisible) stands doing poo poo.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7u-P35LGoA
Eye burning good.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Edit: :laffo:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

Anime threaaaddd
It literally shoots bullets in the anime opening, seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Not sure if it was already mentioned in this thread or any of the 12 jojo threads and it's merely related but it's Jojo adjacent and it's on a netflix show: Takehito Koyasu voices the Vampire Die Amond (designed after metal singer King Diamond) in the extremely 80s power fantasy Bastard!!! adaptation. He spends his time complaining about his servant called Jodo. I fear he has been typecast. It's most of episode 8&9. "JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODOOOOO".

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Jul 4, 2022