Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

refleks posted:

Anyone have suggestions for backing up a small amount of files (less than 50GB at the moment) and a larger amount of photos and videos (3+ TB at the moment). Right now I have the files stored on Dropbox, but would like to combine everything into one solution (and get my photos backed up online)

Currently I store the photos on a local HDD in my computer, and copied on my Synology NAS and would prefer something that can sync through Cloyd Sync. I have been looking at Amazon Cloud as I already have a Prime account and can store unlimited photos free.

Any other suggestions?

Backblaze B2?

I don't have any experience with them, but I heard good things about them, and I'm going to try using them as a backup for my photos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

refleks posted:

Yeah, that was another option I was looking at.

For more options you can read thewirecutter's review if you didn't do it already: https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-online-backup-service/