Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007

skaianDestiny posted:

You can try Winter Falling! I found it real fun and I've seen people compare the overall feel to Total War.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1285060/Winter_Falling_Battle_Tactics/

It's got a unique command system because you can't just send out orders to your units willy nilly; you have a small selection of messenger birds you have to use to send out orders. Different birds have different cooldowns, number of orders that can be sent simultaneously, etc. It really makes you think about when and where you tell your troops to go or activate abilities.

It's still in early access but it's got a lot of potential.

This looks cool, but should I be worried that the last update was a December post noting that the upcoming big update needs to be delayed until January, then radio silence for 2024?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
Ah, hopefully everything works out for him.