Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

davecrazy posted:

As somebody who still plays a poo poo ton of CoH2 I am excited for CoH3.
Bring back the Eastern front imob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

How is Regiments compared to Warno?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

New homeworld trailer and it looks very good.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Jarvisi posted:

Now we just need sword of the stars 3: Please forgive us edition.
Preordered the second. And X Rebirth and I still haven't recovered.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I hope we get the Soviets again in CoH. They were very fun to play.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

It kind of just feels like another SC clone? I like the unit designs though

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Yeah I thought dok had a perfectly okay campaign?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

It felt more like an alpha test with balance being non existent and an extreme emphasis on micro like flares and trying to get units to target the right things. I'll keep an eye out for it as it develops but it's definitely closer to WiC than say, WARNO.

Phantom Brigade is out later this month and the demo for that is excellent.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Total War: Pharaoh seems like it might be neat, but I didn't get on very well with Troy.

Not tried Total Warhammer 3 as I'm not much of a Warhammer junky, seems like the best TW in a long while has been 3 Kingdoms which is excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Spice Wars is fun but I kinda feel that the games do go a bit long. Maybe I'm just terrible at actually winning them though. Conquest feels like it would be a slog? But I've only tried one match which took around 2-3Hours?