Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

The eador devs new game is supposed to go in ea this month. It’s about you being a wizard in a tower sending your forces around to gain the secrets of immortality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Is Warlock 2 the exile worth $20? it has a massive mod that's supposed to be good, but you need every dlc for the mod to actually work. I remember the first being decent but not amazing.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Pax nova is coming out in EA this week and it looks pretty interesting. It's gimmick is that it has a planet layer(s) and a galaxy space layer and both seem fully realized. Having several mini 4x games inside a larger one was my favorite thing about Eador and I'm glad somebody else is trying the concept.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Anybody check out old world yet? Civ + Crusader king sounds like a really cool match.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Is phantom brigade good yet? It dropped on epic in ea around a year ago and I was waiting until it was more complete.