Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

On the topic of Total Annihilation, I feel it needs to be mentioned that it had a soundtrack which can be summed up as 'Jeremy Soule at his most bombastic self' and it was baller when combined with massive battleships throwing plasma slugs across the map, or simply have a large convoy of mobile missile launchers firing simultaneously.

double nine fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Oct 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Has anyone played Frozen Synapse 2 yet? How would you evaluate it?

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

silvergoose posted:

You know what star wars strategy game was at once completely trash and also extremely compelling?

Rebellion.

I loved building up those systems, getting production ramped up, building fleets, chasing rebel bases or making inroads into core systems.

Seriously though it was pretty lovely.

I mostly remember that game as carpal tunnel stimulator 1996

the UI was abysmal.