Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Matching the next $500.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

eonwe posted:

I don't think anyone should feel bad about the amount you donate. Donate what you can. Anything helps, and if thats what you can afford then thats what you should donate

Agreed.

Also if money is tight you can see about contributing in other ways such as organizing donations among your friends or in your community, supporting local domestic violence shelters, etc.

looks like around $175 of matching left to go.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

Depending on if you count Morcant’s donation you are either $100 short or have met your goal. If you aren’t going to count it I’ll donate another $100 to hit your match if it’s not met by midnight PST

In fact if someone with actual photoshop skills whips up a banner I’ll pay for the ad and will match up to another $300

I’m hella mad

let's just call the $100 my wife and I's personal donation.

• Locked thread