Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

This show is amazing, but those Australian accents are all awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

Yeah, Simone was the one I was referring to. I love the character, but the accent was way off base at times.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I think the fake australian accent is very funny because its essentially what happens if you affect the broad australian accent with way too much enthusiasm instead of drawling it

And really, if I wanted to be pedantic, you'd mostly get that sort of a broad accent in a regional area, rather than in Sydney, but that's splitting way more hairs than I'm already splitting.

New theory is that Australia is the real Bad Place.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

After she deleted The Edge, Tom Cruise popped up at the bottom as well.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

precision posted:

I wish I had The Edge's phone number just so I could text him every day "so how come you never loaned Negativland that $3000 you claimed you would?"

He'll probably give you the same fake number that Bono has.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

One thing I did like was that outside the influence of the fake Good Place is how much nicer they are to each other.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

Larry Hemsworth was amazing. He was great in Don't Trust the Bitch, and he was great here, too.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

Does the podcast need to be watched in conjunction with the episode it relates to?

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

Chidi should have been bi.

:colbert:

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

But that's in the future so thanks to Jeremy Bearimy we don't know if–:suicide:

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

Jerry is the only one who gets into the real Good Place (for the first time in five hundred years), and everyone else is like "Jerry got in? Ugh. Really?"

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

pwn posted:

”Chidi! Seize the Time-Knife!”

Also I before E except after C or at other arbitrary times I guess

In line with the last episode it really should be: "Chidi! Seize the means of production!"

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

Piell posted:

What if Kamilah is one of the new 4

Yes please. I will be so disappointed if this doesn't happen now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

Yeah, yeah, the time knife. We've all seen it.

e:fb