Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Powered Descent posted:

And ideas. So after Season 7, Eleanor's in a coma and each season is a different dream she's having. In Season 8 the main characters are all playing roles in a film noir, in Season 9 they're adventurers on a Pacific island in the 1930s, in Season 10 they're the crew of a spaceship...

I think the Archer thread is that-a-way, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Holy hell, they both really do look alike when they're side by side!

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
If the Star Wars thing was from a while ago, than why would Patton get an Emmy for it now??

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, exactly how does The Good Place overlap with Brooklyn 99? Is Marc on both shows??

Also, one more FORKIN' week until The Good Place S4 premiere! I can't wait!

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Whether Sunnyside is good or not aside, that rich, Asian couple are pretty hilarious!

All jokes aside, with the new S4 premiere coming up, are we gonna get a new thread, or just rename this one & keep rolling with the punches here?

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
You can download the NBC app and watch the new eps the day after they air. I'm pretty sure that works with their other shows as well.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

LividLiquid posted:

So... The Good Place, but citizenship instead of being a good person?

You've seem to of hit it right on the nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

howe_sam posted:

This needs Tahani's head placed on top of his body.
https://twitter.com/USA_Network/status/1176572754272743424

If he was wearing a mailmen uniform as well, than Eleanor would just squeal like a pig I bet.