Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Does "bought flowers from a racist CEO" mean doing good things for bad people is negative points? That would explain why Happiness Pump Doug would be off to the Bad Place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Conclusions posted:

The only thing Nick Offerman wouldn't be able to pull off is the laugh. MEJ has a wonderfully goofy sinister laugh that works so well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mfd-V-X3Ko

Could be fun.

Was I the only one sitting in quiet contemplation only to be interrupted by the SVU rape scene? I haven't had that much whiplash since this gem:
(Battlestar Spoilers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEDjAFi7oJ4

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Had a dream last night where the premise of season 4 is that they had to reboot the experiment but someone else had to run it, leading to Jason having god powers. Hi-jinx ensued.

Michael Schur, please hire me.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Xelkelvos posted:

It's likely but im sure he might do something unexpected instead like an uprising

I'm going to guess "Demons who think they're part of a working system" vs "Demons who are just out to hurt people".

Here's my guess on how it ends:

After whatever goes down in S4, they change from "eternal damnation" they move to reincarnation. That way Chidi can teach lovely people ethics for a couple hundred years and then send them back down for another go around.

And then if they still suck they get more Chidi lectures until they get enough points for the Good Place.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Aerox posted:

Eleanor is War, Tahani is Death, Chidi is Famine, and Jason is Pestilence, and the four of them tampering with the system brings about the end of humanity.

Is it too late to change my answer?