Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i'm wearing pants as leggings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Harrow posted:

It's a running gag from the finale of Season 1 through episode 2 of Season 2 where each time he finds out he's in the Bad Place, he thinks it's because of almond milk (until he finds out the real reason).

(and, as it turns out, consuming almond milk was actually part of the reason)

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Your Taint posted:

No, I know about the running gag. I just must have missed where it was confirmed as part of the reason he's there.

it's not explicitly called out, it's just part of the unintended consequences of a complicated world

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

SA used to be way more dickish than it is these days

yeah, that book came out fourteen years ago holy gently caress do i feel old

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

I literally go to Sarasota almost every year and have gone to Orlando a few times, and... while the stereotypes are somewhat true, TGP takes them way, way, way farther than in reality

as far as his impulsivity, I think Whalley nailed it: his impulsivity isn't actually his problem, so much as what he uses it towards, and his real change has been from selfishness to altruism

Going to Sarasota for the Florida experience is like going to The Hamptons for the New York experience

(source: I grew up in Sarasota)

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
You don't even have to go very far from Sarasota, Myakka City is like 20 minutes east and perfectly encapsulates rural Florida

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
yeah i mean what a coincidence!! they found that there..... 44 days before the season premieres

:confused:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Doug Forcett will be one of the 2 remaining test subjects, and things will suddenly get extremely complicated when he recognizes Michael & Janet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

swickles posted:

I am gonna guess its someone who is basically a clone of her, only without the desire/motivation to change.

a sister her mom never told her about