Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Just Google "crystals that prevent erectile dysfunction"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Well, I mean his show did get canceled.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Phone posting so I don't have a link but Kristen Bell's Instagram has some detail shots of the restaurant showing that they did make a prop "Fourth of July" and also a picture of the menu.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Larry thing was set up in the premier in a magazine Eleanor was reading.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Wylie posted:

ARGH this episode was awesome but Hulu has a habit of cutting off the last 5-10 seconds of the episode, what happened after Michael told Janet to say they were in?

Larry showed up and asked Tahani if she was ready for their flight.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Jason and Pillboi crying through their elaborate handshake routine was amazing.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lutha Mahtin posted:

amazing. Hulu live can get bent. multiple hiccups and now i don't even get to see the last bit. very quality. much jpegs

Probably because for some reason the shows are off slightly so you'll probably need to set it to show Will & Grace as well.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Apparently the Lenny Kravitz concert thing is because there was an incident when his pants broke and his dick came out.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Arist posted:

ANDY DALY

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Eleanor with ALL the cheese.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Azhais posted:

Chidi needs to save that one guy from those boots

That's all the way back in Australia, they probably would have dealt with that first.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

If you want more Andy Daly I highly recommend "Andy Daly's Podcast Pilot Project." The idea is that each episode Andy is presenting a podcast that was sent in to Earwolf but really is just him and a rotating guest cast doing funny characters.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

QuoProQuid posted:

So, Doug is screwed because he's doing good deeds for points and not out of a selfless desire to do good, right?

I have a feeling that Shawn was just about to reveal that nobody actually goes to the real Good Place.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It's a weird sex thing.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Everybody but Ted Danson is fired and will just be played by D'Arcy from now on.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

According to a recent interview this episode was (unsurprisingly) extremely difficult to put together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Teddybear posted:

Maya Rudolph continues to be excellent as hell.

Just a reminder that anyone who has Amazon Prime should check out her super excellent show, Forever. It is actually kind of similar to The Good Place.