Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I am so glad this show is back. :neckbeard:

Loved the Jason part with his dance group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Poop hands

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

It's a magical key you dick.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

JossiRossi posted:

I really hope Simone is not a Good Place agent, but yeah definitely possible.

Also, I did hear right that Simone said maybe the reason Eleanor had a tantrum was evolution or "Maybe you're just a dick" right? Was kind of surprised that got through Standards and Practices if that as the case. Or maybe it's one of those "It was said with an accent so we let it slide" like what Arrested Development did.

Dick hasn't been verboten for a while. Hell, The Judge said it earlier in the episode.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The_Doctor posted:

I do wonder if the good place is as debauched as the bad place. Once people get into the good place, the accountants stop tallying points, so living there is basically consequence free. Eternal life with everything you could want and no consequences? Yeah, that's going to end well...

The twist will be all the demons torturing humans are actually people from the good place who got bored.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

howe_sam posted:

Should we kill them?

It might work!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Exodor posted:

I'll admit that before last night I was really feeling Season 3. It's still the best show on television but I felt like it wasn't quite up to the standards of the first two seasons.

I think last night's episode was as good or better than anything that came before and I can't wait to see where they go from here.

They could do "My Name is Earl" for a few episodes where they use Tahani's money to help people they have hosed over before blowing up the status quo and doing something else.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Ok everything about Florida was amazing. :discourse:

eke out posted:

i admit i laughed at

e: They are totally doing My Name Is Earl for a few episodes before the next twist

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Oct 26, 2018

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Lutha Mahtin posted:

I would hire Jason to explain modern art to me.

It's all boobs.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I wonder how many takes they had to do with Kristen Bell and that iguana before she just let it climb onto her head.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Lutha Mahtin posted:

diablo 2 was released in 2000, but no, an M-rated game with "devil" imagery would not have been the most mainstream game in the 90s, an era when the satanic panic hoax was still believed by every parent in america

Hahahaha

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

howe_sam posted:

Oh no, the Molotov cocktail failed

How did you make that so fast?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/M42VBXl.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/qRVIsP6.mp4

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001