Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Simone: Best new character, or best character period?

She had me at "We're going to just jab needles in your brain, and you'll be awake the whole time." So good!

Tahani's phone was great. I need to freeze-frame it. Goodbye, The Edge's real number that not even Bono knows!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Listened to the podcast just now and I really want to hear that supercut of "Shut up, Glen."

I really liked that they played the rom-com moment with Simone, Chidi, and Elanor. That was a really sweet scene.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Kristen Bell also does a small turn in Parks and Rec as a city council rep that I liked quite a bit.

As the show went on, my tolerance for Ron Swanson and Tom Haverford goes way down, but the full Johnny Karate show is worth putting up with a lot.

Plus the anti-Ron as played by freaking Sam Elliot. Maybe he will show up as a Good Place rep.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

This really is the most striking cast.

https://twitter.com/nbcthegoodplace/status/1161986012857475073

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

tarlibone posted:

What did Patton Oswalt do that was Emmy-worthy?

He narrated Megan’s miniseries. Also that really long speech about a hypothetical reboot of Star Wars from Parks and Rec. Though that was a while ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

This week's episode of the podcast is really good. I didn't know Kirby Howell-Baptiste and D'Arcy Carden knew each other outside the show, and here they have nicknames for each other and everything!

Also the story of the watch that they gave Mark Evan Jackson (he plays Shawn) is really sweet.