Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Finger Prince posted:

I like that little bio clip of Zephyr when they announce the offense on TV, and each player turns to face the camera, only with Sketch it looks like he's making to turn but the camera just keeps panning around his head so you only ever see the back of it like some horror nightmare.

Inspired by this I want to work on the Nightmare Football League: a twisted horrifying indescribable doppleganger version of the NFL.

Only two artifacts of this horror have been found so far:
-A trading card made out of a substance that resembles cardboard but is different material than any official trading card made at that time.
The card says: Rookie Spotlight in big red letters and underneath: Sketch Zephyr 2006. The card depicts a humanoid figure crouching strangely on a grass field, on the ground is a faded helmet with strange disturbing symbols engraved into it, and much of the rest of the card is torn. No identifying marks can be made of the jersey or outfit the man is wearing. Most of the face is torn off except the left cheek identifies him as a caucasian with a very prominent birthmark.

-A strange graphic shown on a televised National Football League game featuring the Jacksonville Jaguars and Coach Jack Del Rio displayed as:
NFL GENERIC AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG
Some viewers of this graphic at the time reported a sense of dread and unease, others reported hearing strange radio-like transmissions.

These artifacts appear to be part of a world some experts have dubbed the Nightmare Football League.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread